It’s one thing to have someone nominate you for an award, but to have two people nominate you is an even greater honor! So thank you, Michelle for nominating me!
As always, for those of you who don’t know…
In accepting the award, I must:
1. Link back to the blogger who nominated me.
2. Post the award image.
3. Reveal 7 facts about myself.
4. Nominate 15 other blogs and let them now that they have been chosen.
As for the seven facts:
- I’m a cradle Catholic.
- When I was little, I really did want to be a pokemon trainer.
- If I actually had a good singing voice, I would sing all the time. God blessed the world when He gave me an “alright” voice, because I would take advantage and irritate everyone.
- I have never seen the Titanic, and before you say anything, I have been made very aware (on multiple occasions) of the shame I am bringing to the human race everyday I go without watching that movie.
- I had a speech impediment when I was younger and now get agitated when people tell me they don’t understand what I’m saying.
- I have serious issues when it comes to following my own advice.
- I suffer from an irrational inability to make pancakes.
And the nominees are…